Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Outta Here!

Did I ever mention that I hate the winter, cold, and snow? Of course I have; I always start bitching this time of year. Well, I'm doing it up right this year, and blowin' this popsicle stand for warmer climes.

I kick things off with a three week romp around the the South to visit family and friends in Columbia, Aiken, Greenville, and Charleston, South Carolina (pretty much every city in that state you'd want to visit), and throw in a little Savannah, Georgia, and Asheville, North Carolina, for good measure.

Then I return briefly to repack my bags for two weeks in Belize. Told you I was doing it up right.

But what this all means for you is that I won't be posting at my normal clip. Since I'll be away for sooooo long, I've written a few (just a few) posts that will go up while I'm away (sorry, I don't blog on vacation), so don't think I'm checking out of the blogging game. I'll also try to get some coverage of my Southern eats up before I go to Belize.

And, I hate to do it, but I'm putting the comments on moderation (spammers and crazies have this sixth sense about when I walk away from the computer for more than 24 hours), so exercise extreme patience in getting your comments approved. But, please, do comment.

Happy Holidays, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment