Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello, Facebook

You can now get MAC & CHEESE updates on Facebook. Hooray!

I recently created a Facebook page for this blog . . . and it nearly made me throttle some one. That's because I've never had a Facebook page so am still figuring things out. Yes, your grandmother is farther ahead of the curve that I am.

A little more than a year ago, I intrepidly entered the world of Twitter, and actually liked it. I also realized that some people prefer to access my blog through Twitter. But I am aware that there are Twitter people and Facebook people in the world of social media, with very little overlap, so finally decided to sign up for Facebook.

Please go "like" my blog, or whatever it is that goes on over at Facebook, so I can figure out just how this whole thing works.

Besides visiting my blog old school-style, you can also get updates with RSS, Email, Twitter, and, now, Facebook.


*That's just some local corn I ate recently. Tastier than a Facebook icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment