Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Newness To The Blogness

There's going to be a new feature on this here blog!

I'm not sure what to call it since I'm hopeless when it comes to clever names (um...check out the name of this blog), but, for now, I'll just call it Signs. Yeah.

This new feature has nothing to do with aliens, but will be food related signs, scrawlings, and any other sort of image I find interesting in Philly (Wilmington, I might love you, too). You see, if I bake and eat out all the time, I'll keep gaining five pounds each year, and that's four pounds more than is acceptable.

I pass lots of interesting places in my wanderings through the city (I'm mostly in South Philly), but, honestly, I have no desire to eat at most of them. Some of the places have interesting signs, though. Some of the signs aren't that interesting, but I might have an interesting story (totally subjective) to go along with the sign. And sometimes a sign is just a sign. And sometimes it's not even a sign.

So, this is just my heads up to what in the hell is going on over here. I'm giving you a sign, dude! Soon-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment