Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Cute Food

From the Department of So Cute You Just Want To Eat It come plush toys from My Paper Crane.

I think these toys are the cutest things. I got my boyfriend the moldy bread plush for Chrismahaunakwanzika in hopes that it would remind him to throw out the expired items in his fridge and avoid certain death from food poisoning. It didn’t work, but he got a cute toy out of it. (He's still alive.)

I’m crushing on the cinnamon roll. You can actually unroll it a bit like a real cinnamon roll. I just can’t bring myself to buy stuffed toys for myself. I’m an adult and am trying very hard to avoid collections and clutter, but, damn, I want one.

In Philly these can be purchased at Art Star Gallery. Else where, you can purchase from her site or ask if her wares are sold in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment