Monday, February 5, 2007

Trader Joe's Find

While dodging mean-eyed moms at Trader Joes this weekend, my eyes landed on boxes of frozen, individual, chocolate chip cookie dough. I’ve never seen them at Trader Joes, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t been around. (They’re famous for having products go M.I.A. for long stretches.)

These insta-cookies are great for late nights, watching bad TV, and when you have, um…those unexplained cravings. Just pop a few in the oven, and 15 minutes later you have warm, sweet, greasy (yes, I found them greasy) love. Now, I don’t think these are any better than the Pillsbury refrigerated, I’m-a-lazy-parent cookies (in the lazy department), but somehow TJ’s convinces you that their products are as good as expensive lines (TJ’s cookie dough is made from natural ingredients and taste good, unlike Pillsbury), yet you’re getting them for a steal. I’m guilty of falling for their marketing, so I grabbed the cookie dough. What can I say? I like lazy, cheap, warm, sweet, greasy love. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment