Sunday, April 15, 2007

BBC Good Food

Last summer, when I visited the UK, I fell in love with BBC’s Good Food magazine. I brought three issues home, and then researched the subscription price for delivery in the US – £59!!! No thanks.

I don’t know why it never hit me in the face that they have a food site, BBC Good Food, but they do. I just stumbled upon the site a few days ago. The site is very similar to one of my other favorite recipe sites, Epicurious, with articles and spotlights on seasonal foods, themed dishes, wine, kitchen techniques, and, of course, a recipe directory – don't worry, there's a conversion guide.

Next time you’re looking for a recipe with that peculiar British twist (They have an affinity for fried eggs and curry. Not together. Please, no.), give BBC Good Food a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment