Thursday, December 21, 2006

Top 5 Songs - #3

#3) Cansei De Ser Sexy – Let’s Make Love And Listen To Death From Above
CSS is the cutest, most dancy-ing band from Brazil. Their whole self-titled album is one big dance party. I was torn between posting this song and “Alala.” I finally decided. Gather tissues now for the following sob story.

I won tickets to see CSS (Exciting because I haven’t won tickets to a show since I was, like, 15), but missed them because I was dining and showed up an hour after the doors opened. What band ever starts early? Well, apparently the band they opened for made them start way early. I was sooo mad. Now, I religiously check their web site to see when they’re coming back to the US; no dates in sight. No CSS for me, but you lovely people got a restaurant review out of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment