Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No More Blogging

Really, it's my chair. I just let you sit underneath me.

…until I get back from my trip to Portugal with Jennie.

I’m leaving M&C and the ‘puter throne in the capable paws of Miss. Kittah. While I’m away she will dutifully be keeping the throne warm and covered in a fresh layer of hair and nail casings.

Oh, you thought she’d actually be posting while I was away? That’s just silly. What she will be doing is taking names and making a list. But I need your help.

Tell me where to eat!!

You see, I only have a couple of restaurant reviews in my reserves, and nothing on my to-do list of restaurants is exciting me at the moment. Winter depression is in full gear, and, really, nothing is exciting me. Hopefully, this vacation will throw a cog in that wheel, and, when I get back, Miss Kittah will hand over the list of all the wonderful places I should meet and eat.

So…do you have a favorite restaurant, bar, coffee shop, bakery, food cart, bodega, or whatever in Philly, Wilmington, or the surrounding area that you just can’t believe I haven’t eaten at yet? Or maybe there’s a place you’re interested in, but would like me to take the plunge first. Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment