Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nestle Strawberry KitKat

Strawberry KitKat

Seems Nestle puts out a strawberry KitKat every year. I received this one in a package from a friend a few weeks ago and just now am getting around to it.

I pretty much knew what to expect, because they can't have changed much about it from last year's (or other strawberry KitKats before).

Strawberry KitKat

The strawberry smell was intense, and a little fake. For the most part, the flavor was the same way. It seemed like there were some real strawberry bits in there, but not many. I wish it was more like the Meiji strawberry bar as far as real strawberry pulp. The white chocolate tasted super sweet, but didn't burn my throat. I don't know if the time I spent eating dessert in Disney World last week has built me up a sugar tolerance, though.

Overall, it was only okay. The flavor was pretty generic strawberry-flavor white chocolate. It's not one of my favorites, but it's not bad. I hear there's a matcha tiramisu flavor coming out soon, so I'll be on the lookout.

For more thoughts on this KitKat, have a look at ZOMG, Candy and Japanese Snack Reviews

B

KitKat Website (Japanese)

No comments:

Post a Comment