Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nestle Apple Vinegar KitKat

KitKat Apple Vinegar

I had been scared of this KitKat when I had seen pictures on Flickr. Not only is vinegar in a bit scary in candy, apple KitKats don't have a history of being good. Actually, the apple was more worrying than the vinegar.

Fruit KitKats don't have a good history with me, but I'm always willing to try a new flavor. I had already read a few reviews online (like in Japanese Snack Reviews and Jen's KitKat Blog), so I knew what to expect, but I had to try this one for myself.

KitKat Apple Vinegar

The smell of the KitKat was mostly apple, with a hint of something sour, probably supposed to be vinegar. I tasted the apple right away, again with a hint of sour, and it tasted a bit like cider. The sourness wasn't much like vinegar, though, more like a tart apple.

The apple flavor seemed to be coming from the cream between the wafers, because the tartness wore off quickly, and then all I could taste was white chocolate. The KitKat was much better than I thought it would. It was an appropriate sweetness, and the flavor was pretty good!

B

KitKat Website

No comments:

Post a Comment