Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Look

Welcome to the new look of my blog.

I've been wanting to get rid of the generic blog title header and insert an image for some time now. I wasn't going to fux with it until I switched to New Blogger, and I wasn't going to switch to New Blogger until I was forced. (I wanted as many of the bugs worked out first.)

I was forced to switch to New Blogger about a month ago, so I knew it was time to get moving. The only thing is how? I'm computer illiterate. (That's why I use Blogger.) Hell, I used a typewriter and Wite-Out to type my college papers, so computer code is not my native or even secondary language.

I called in the Geek Squad (my boyfriend), and he helped get that image up there. He gets the pat on the back, not I. I am capable of pushing a camera button, so I'm at least responsible for the original image.

Enjoy. Recommendations welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment