Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Winter Project

Best/worst city slogan ever.

For those paying attention, you know that I actually live in Wilmington, Delaware, but mostly write reviews of Philadelphia restaurants. Why no love for Wilmington? Because, well, Philly is were I spend my weekends and non-working and non-sleeping hours.

But, I’m about to give you some love Wilmington! Even though the only readers I have in Wilmington are people looking for Buckley’s brunch menu. (You really need to get a site up, Buckley’s.)

Due to the nature of my job, I have lots of free time in the winter, so...I figured during the week I could get off my ass occasionally, walk out my front door and down the street to see what I could find in the lunch department in downtown Wilmington.

Why lunch? Because 9-5 is when downtown Wilmington is open, and I’d like to keep my destinations in walking distance. Plus, I always bring my lunch to work, and would like to see what Wilmington has to offer. And, I hate to admit this, but I'm uncomfortable eating dinner alone lunch is another story, though. So, lunch it is!

Now, I know this new venture is going to alienate most of my Philly readership (all four of you), and is not the wisest decision, but, don’t worry (not that anyone is), I will still be covering my Philly beat.

But, please, do still read. My first lunch outing is kinda fun and strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment