Monday, January 21, 2008

I Told You Once. Now, I'll Tell You Twice.

I’m gonna take the quick way out of blogging here, because I’m just not in the mood. Winter is dragging me down, making me want to crawl in a hole, and not move or think.

Remember the post on the ornamental sweet potato experiment where I concluded with a recipe for sweet potato mash that the sweet potato vines you pick up at the garden center to grow in your containers and gardens are just as tasty as the sweet potatoes you pick up in the grocery store?

Well, the photo above is further proof that they’re edible and delicious. This sweet potato pie was prepared last Thanksgiving, not by me, but by someone I convinced to use the tubers in their garden, and was just as good as the usual orange pie. No one died, and everyone went back for seconds. Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment