Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dogs Are Coming

All you Delawarian vegetarians (hey, that rhymes) get psyched for veggie hot dogs!

A reader alerted me to Johnnie’s Dog House, a small franchise with locations in the Philadelphia airport and in Wayne, PA (and soon Wilmington!) that serves up dogs, fries, ice cream, and other American classics. And veggie hot dogs!

If you know me, or actually read the crap on this blog, you know I loves me some molded, pressed, imitation pig parts in a bun, preferably from a street cart, but whatever. I take fake wiener where I can get it.

The reader alert came back in January, and I’ve been keeping my eyes pried for signs of Johnnie’s Dog House development for quite some time with no glimmer of hope. But today I spied the Johnnie's Dog House construction at 3401 Concord Pike. That’s at the intersection of Florence Ave. and Concord Pike (Hwy 202), kinda cattycorner to the strip mall with Jasmine, Staples, and Pier 1.

So excited! Report coming as soon as they open, and I can drag my derriere up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment