Thursday, October 1, 2009

Food Blogger Brunch

The annual 215 Festival celebrating the written and spoken word, and focusing on Philadelphia-based writers, performers, and word connoisseurs, along with special guests from outside Philadelphia is coming up this weekend (October 2-4).

What I'd like to draw your attention to is the Food Blogger Brunch held Sunday, October 4, from 11:00am-2:00pm at National Mechanics. Jess of fries with that shake will be moderating the event and asking all sorts of nerdy questions to a panel of food bloggers while you, dear reader, enjoy brunch (event is free, but you gotta buy your own brunch/Bloody Mary), and maybe even get to throw out a question or two.

Oh, and I'm on the panel! I'd rather lick a urinal than speak publicly, so I don't know why I agreed to this, but I did. So, come on out; it may be one of the only times you'll see me speak. And, if I bugger all my answers, there are always the other talented bloggers on the panel and a kick-ass veggie burger at National Mechanics to set it all straight.

Also on the panel:

E from Foodaphilia

Drew from Meal Ticket

Collin from Phoodie

Ben from Unbreaded


Food Bloggers Brunch
Sunday, Oct 4, 2009
11:00am – 2:00pm

at National Mechanics
22 S. 3rd Street, Philadelphia, PA
19106
Free

No comments:

Post a Comment