Friday, November 13, 2009

Ocean Spray 100% Juice


This is a tasty juice that I like to drink when I'm sick. The reason I buy it over a cranberry juice cocktail is because it's so much more fresh and hydrating than the latter. The added sugar in a juice cocktail really sticks in the throat and tends to dry you out, hydrating much less than you want!

This particular juice is really excellent, carrying a massive boost of antioxidants and flavorful berries. It's not actually 100% cranberry juice, they've worded it very carefully. It's 100% "juice," flavored with grape and apple juice as well as cranberry, but if you served me this and a full-on cranberry in a blind taste test, I honestly couldn't tell the difference. It's completely cranberry flavored and completely delicious.

8/10- DELIGHTFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment