Sunday, November 15, 2009

New layout and improvements...

Finally, someone sent me an email regarding the site's content and personal issues that they have with the site. Although this person did mention that they will not be returning to the website for a few reasons, I have some announcements to make for all my other readers.

1. I am looking into getting my own domain, www.foodette-reviews.com, and have a donation button up for raising money to purchase it until I can get it myself, and will be doing some of the layout design myself to avoid using all the default stuff. I might need some help with this as I am very busy, but you can expect to see this up by this summer.

2. I am also changing up the rating system. The scales will still be out of ten, but will be similar to Gigi's format, with an image and rating corresponding to the scale. For now, I realize the fraction is pedantic, but it will stay until the new one comes up.

3. I have taken off the OpenID/sign in format for commenting, and I expect it to be followed and not abused. I had the settings on from another personal blog and never took them off, but now realize what a hassle it is to comment especially if you're only interested in saying a few words. Too many bells and whistles. But with great power comes great responsibility. Don't fuck around in the comments, minions!

That's it for now. Expect more photos, more reviews, and more fun!

Foodette

No comments:

Post a Comment