Sunday, November 8, 2009

Questions for fellow bloggers...

Hey, guys,

In 2010, I'm doing a little more business-related philandering to break into the trade and also to foist off some of my fancy, new business cards!


I was invited to the National Restaurant Association's show in Chicago, then to the National Candy Expo, held the day after, also in Chicago, and plan to attend the Summer Fancy Food Show in NYC, in June. So I have a big year ahead of me.

My questions for you are, has anyone been to these shows? I know Cybele and others have, but I don't know if they were there from a press perspective or as attendees. Are they friendly? How should one approach them? What else goes on? If anyone has information on these specific expositions, or any food expo in general, please email me. I'm excited about these but want to approach them constructively!

Foodette

No comments:

Post a Comment