Saturday, October 18, 2008

Noted In WC

So, Bam Margera of MTV obnoxiousness opened a music venue, The Note, in WC. I checked out their website and band schedule because, hey, you just never know, and, like, oh wow, they had the Brazilian Girls. Of course I was about 10 hours too late.

They also have a menu. It's typical bar food that includes a long list of burgers. Of note is The Glutton - any of their sandwiches or burgers served on two grilled cheese sandwiches. This heart attack has been getting a lot of attention the past couple of weeks over at Serious Eats. It's scary, and I'd totally try it if I ate meat and was...um...in the right state.

But the scariest thing...all desserts are home made by April Margera. Having seen about 15 minutes of combined footage of Viva La Bam, I would not eat anything that family made, and I know moms generally make great cakes. Ape's got a cookbook, too!

Eat either, if you dare. Report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment