Friday, April 17, 2009

Boulder Canyon Spinach and Artichoke Chips



Image copyright Boulder Canyon Foods

It's the first time for me to try these chips, and I'm very excited, since I've been eying them since yesterday's corn chip scandal.

The aroma is very strong and impeccable, like a dip in itself, but the overlying smell is cooked potato and olive oil, like an Italian restaurant.

I fell in love with these chips during my freshman year when the Parmesan and Garlic flavor inexplicably turned up in the vending machines, even though I'm not a huge fan of kettle chips.

These chips have a delicious crunch, very thick, and taste like the dip you'd get at Chili's if you ordered a spinach and artichoke dip. They have the slightly earthy taste of spinach and the buttery dip taste. They're very tasty. There's even a creamy, sour cream-like taste to them. There are visible herbs on top of the chips to eat, and I tasted a strong basil hint in some of mine.

I'd eat these again, but since I'm not a big fan of kettle chips and prefer more powder as opposed to the more oil-based flavor these have.

7/10- PRETTY TASTY

No comments:

Post a Comment