Monday, September 7, 2009

Japanese Pork and Yuzo-Kushou Gourmet Cheetos


Guest Review! From Mangia Massachusetts

These were an interesting experience--they look like Cheetos, they crunch like Cheetos, but they're really not at all like Cheetos. The first bag was supposedly a wasabi pepper flavor, but wasabi definitely wasn't the first thing to come to mind. Black pepper with some sugar was my first guess at gusto. After a few more bites, I could taste a really subtle hint of wasabi, but it was by far not the predominant flavor.

The bag was fairly well filled, more so than your standard bag of vending machine chips. The overall experience was okay; satisfactory as it were. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy more of these, but were they laying around, I'd probably munch on a few.
5/10-SATISFACTORY

No comments:

Post a Comment