Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Renots' Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chip Cookies


I'm getting more exciting packages by the day, you know.

I might be getting fatter.

Eating these cookies reminds me of a mass murder of something cute, chubby, and cuddly. All three things happen to be in these cookies. There's the cuteness. They're tiny, little things, like small children. There's the chub. They're about an inch high, but no more than an inch in diameter. And they're cuddly. They break apart as soon as your teeth his the sides. It's the closest one could get to eating raw cookie dough in a cookie.

And here's where things got a little...freaky. I got the package, sniffed it. Opened it up. Yes, I sniffed it before I opened it. I ate a cookie. And halfway downstairs to go back on the computer, I realized that these might be the most amazing little cookies I've ever had. They were close to the alfajors, that's how good they were. They have a graininess from the peanut butter that makes the texture sandy and rich, and the chocolate chips are amply studded throughout, making an smooth, slick treat to bite into.

It's about seventeen stairs and a foyer landing downstairs until I get to my room, plus a few steps. I got there and by the time Yahoo! Mail loaded, the cookies were gone.

Please send more, Renots. If you love me. Jesus, those were good.
renots.etsy.com

9/10- INCREDIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment