Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Twelve Days of Slurpees: 7 Mountain Dew Slurpees

Yum, yum, yum, we're getting into the less esoteric flavors as Death Cake and I- gasp! run out of 'Slevins to go to, ha ha ha. But it's all good, because if you're slightly ambivalent about Mountain Dew, the Slurpee equivalent isn't actually that similar.

This is really awesome because I'm all right with Mountain Dew. I dig anything that reduces my sperm count, y'know. I don't want to impregnate anyone. I'm sorry. I apologize, on behalf of Foodette Reviews, for the unusual amount of sperm-related content as of late. It's finals week. I write these comatose.

Anyhow, the taste! It makes me ecstatic because it's really, really close to cherry limeade, and I am a sucker for anything cherry limeade related. This one, for whatever reason, didn't blend as well, and there were little bits in them that reminded me of the popular summer treat, Popsicle Shots, little semi-soft pieces that I had to chew up. Still tasty. It was good. If someone had given it to me, I might not have associated it with Mountain Dew, which was interesting, but it was still pretty tasty. Even though it was freezing out, I drank the whole cup, all 12 oz. I'm a lightweight, give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment