Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hi, Philly

I know you! And I'm about to get to know you better now that I'm here full-time. Here's what I see in my food blogging future:

More Eats - Really hoping to get out more for lunch in Philly. This will be only applicable in the winter when I'm not working and brown bagging it, but still...more eats!

More Recipes - Now that I live with someone and have someone to cook for, I can't wrap a tortilla around leftovers every night and call it dinner. Maybe I'll finally start cooking through my cookbooks and on-line bookmarked recipes. When I hit a good one, I'll share.

More Playtime - Taking a 30-minute drive back home after going out sort of takes the fun out of an evening, so in the past, I didn't go out that much during the week. Not no more! Yes, I will come to happy hour. And that mid-week special dinner. And that opening event. And...

More Bad Photos - Not looking forward to this, but...the natural light kinda blows in the new house (had a great bay window at the last place), so it may be a while before I figure out the best place and time for photo taking at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment