Sunday, September 12, 2010

CONTEST: Pimp My Twat.

It's not what you think! Unless it is what you're thinking, and then you're right.

As you all know, yes, all three of you (that goes for my mother also) I've just entered the 21st century and made myself a Twitter account so I can bore you all with even more details of my fascinating life. However exciting that may be, I'm such a dinosaur that I don't even have a logo for my tweet feed, or whatever.

That being said, I will send ONE LUCKY READER a prize pack of some of my favorite reviewables if they can design me a pithy, brilliant logo. It's a $29.99 value, ABSOLUTELY FREE! Actually, it may or may not be a $29.99 value. I have to make the box first. But it is absolutely free. The best logo wins. Bonus points for tits.

The official rules of the contest...
1. The contest starts now and ends October 1st, 11:59 EST.
2. Please, no actual boobs in the logo. Or objectionable whatever.
3. Entries must be submitted by email to foodette.reviews@gmail.com and can be no larger than 700k in JPG, PNG, or GIF form.
4. Bonus points for including awesome shit.
5. Winner will be announced prior to the contest and submits their entry with the knowledge that it will be used and exploited on my Twatter.

Good luck! (Special thanks to @Davincivirus for asking the question that sparked this contest.)

Foodette

No comments:

Post a Comment