Saturday, May 9, 2009

Burger King Orange Icee


Hmm.

It's certainly been a while since I've had an Icee, but for 1.00 for twelve ounces, how could I pass it up?

It was an orange Icee, with that creamy slush-style that we're all accustomed to. Not my favorite- I prefer a Slush Puppy style, chipped ice and syrup drink, but we can't all have what we want.

However, I was pleasantly surprised to sip this and taste not orange, but my favorite soda of all time- Stew Leonard's Orange Cream, which I'll soon be doing a review on. I had no idea this was dreamsicle flavored!

The ice wasn't consistently textured. Sometimes, little blobs, like Dippin' Dots, of ice came up in the straw. Interesting, at the least. But the flavor was tasty and not burning-sugary.

6/10- TASTY

No comments:

Post a Comment