Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Iceland Pure Spring Water

Couldn't find a picture of this, so you'll just have to make do.

This is good water. I never see the point of drinking different waters, aside from Voss, which is funny because I had a friend who used to throw Voss and Baby Voss water bottles at his theatre teacher's head, but I digress. I don't like paying lots of money for water bottled at other places when Poland Spring is fine.

This water was all right. It wasn't anything special, but it wasn't gross with additives or yucky substances, it was just...water. I usually put little drink packets in mine anyway, so there's no real problem with it.

The bottle is pretty. It looks like the Fiji bottles, with a waterfall scene that's magnified by the water and small when the water is gone and the bottle is nice and tall.

4/10- OKAY

No comments:

Post a Comment