Sunday, May 17, 2009

Burger King Tendercrisp Sandwich and Fries

My mom treated me to BK a few days back, and who am I to pass up a free meal?

I opened up the sandwich, and it was hefty, but no- that was just the vegetables. I don't like them. To their credit, I had two large slices of tomato and a good piece of lettuce. It helps to order without mayonnaise, because then there's no "sog" factor.

The piece of chicken was no reconstituted meat for sure. It was tasty, flavorful even on its own, and the bun was good. A nice corn-dusted bun. But it just wasn't anything special, nothing for me to rave about to my friends. Honestly, I'd be better off getting the McDonald's Southern Chicken Sandwich for $2.89 or the cheaper McChicken compared to this five-buck price. It's cheaper, more flavorful, and more filling.

My advice? Go to BK for dessert and the Enormous Omelette Sandwich.
5/10- LAME

Moving onto the fries. No matter how many times I go to Burker King, the fries are always lukewarm at best. They've always had this strange taste with their batter, like the taste of panko without the texture. They're "eh" at best. If anything, their cheesy tots are better.

3/10- GROSS

No comments:

Post a Comment