Monday, May 18, 2009

Peanut Butter M&M's


These might sound a little pedestrian, but trust me, they're a classic. I thought nothing could beat Crispy M&Ms, but here they are, the underdog.

It's a shame, what with the M&M franchise, that the bigger the nut, the less candy in the bag, which is why I never get the almond ones anymore. Of course, these are just as good.

The M&M isn't bigger, diameter-wise, than your average candy, but is much taller and peaked at times, due to the little blobbette of peanut butter on the inside. It's the same candy shell, same colors, and the peanut butter is good. It's not like Reese's peanut butter cup, there's no crumble, but that would be amazing, no? It's not like a Reese's Pieces taste, that peanut butter hard candy. It's just in a class of its own. To liken it to anything, at its furthest form, would be to Lindt Peanut Butter, because it's a ganache-style butter, quite tasty and salty.

These are just classically great candies. They're my go-to when I just don't feel like eating anything new. I just wish there were more to a bag, because they're addictive as hell.

9/10- AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment