Thursday, May 28, 2009

Newman's Own Organics Orange Chocolate Chip Champion Chip Cookie


Have you ever tasted a Terry's Chocolate Orange? These cookies are exactly like those.

Newman's Own Organics makes the best cookies, I'm convinced, and are one of the most friendly and generous companies I've ever encountered. I got over twenty five of their products today in the mail, and my father and I sat and crunched away at one of many product samples, the Orange Chocolate Chip Champion Chip Cookies.

When you first open the bag, there's a lovely, homey orange and cookie scent, like these were freshly baked. This is a plus. The cookies are the size of a large half dollar and are studded with chocolate chips. Although the bag portrays many more chips than the actual average cookie, I was able to look this over, as these cookies are FREAKING AMAZING.

The crunch is buttery, smooth, and crunchy, dissolving into a wonderful taste. Natural ingredients really do make the difference, folks. It's no surprise here. The orange tastes like real zest was used in these, and the chocolate blends perfectly.

A winner. If the rest of the products from Newman's Own Organics are anything like this, I will be the size of a boat.

10/10- EXCEPTIONAL

No comments:

Post a Comment